View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:16 PM
serotoninzero
Lurker

serotoninzero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Issues with Touch Pro (U.S. Cellular)

Hey, I've been reading these forums for the last couple of weeks and learning a lot of good tips about the HTC Touch Pro.

I've been having some bad problems with it so far though.

In less than one week of getting it, I had to hard reset. It would sit at the loading WM screen for over five minutes and then was so slow it was unusable. A hard reset fixed all that. The weird thing was that it was working perfectly fine. I shut it off and turned it back on and it was just totally messed up.

It's been another week after that hard reset and my phone started acting buggy right after I got off work. I shut it off and turned it back on and now it's really messed up yet again. At first, Touch Flo 3D wouldn't load at all. Whenever I try to access anything where it has to retrieve data such as the Album, Contacts, Messaging, etc it freezes up. I let it sit for about ten minutes and it finally made its way into a text message. After about seven resets, Touch Flo 3D finally loaded up. I have installed some programs on the phone which may or may not be causing issues. Originally I had S2U2 and S2P on it but they were giving me too much hassle so I got rid of those. I currently have hTorch, Gyrator 2, i-nigma, Facebook, Pdanet, Qik, Resco File Explorer/Registry, Weather Database Editor 1.1 and a game called Archibald's Adventures installed. A few of the programs now say that they cannot be opened. "Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." Sounds like data corruption to me on all fronts. Anyone have any idea what's going on?