View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 06:51 PM
subhumanderelict
Regular 'Geeker

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict
Strange Error with Text Messages

So I installed MightyROM6 and, as usual, loved it. Today I noticed a problem when composing a new text message, however. I would enter the name, then the list would appear both at the bottom of the screen (in the right-left scrolling form) as well as directly below the "To:" field at the top in a drop-down box.

After completing the message, I hit "Send." Once I hit it, it brings me back to the list of texts with the most recent at the top, but instead of listing the person's name in the message I just sent, there's only a number (sometimes it's 2, other times it's 4). Then, it displays the error message saying "Your text message cannot be sent."

I tried turning off auto-complete and all that stuff, but it didn't help. I re-flashed the ROM, and it worked for a bit, but then started doing this all over again. If I use an existing thread, I have no problems, but I'm screwed if I want to message a new person. Any ideas? Thanks!