View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: Bad HTC Hotfix for music skipping!!!! Help!!

Ok, to hard reset manually it is a pain. So this is your best shot. While on the screen that shows touch pro, Press all these buttons at the same time. Press and hold the power button down, press and hold the volume down button, press and hold the enter button, ( that is the button in the center of the dpad) and then jam and hold the stylus into the soft reset hole. Hold all there until you get the hard reset screen. It works, I just tried it. Remember when you do it keep holding all buttons down, it takes a good ten seconds for the screen to come back on. If you need additional assistance feel free to im or pm me.

Also back in the days of my HTC universal I found this to fix audio skipping on a2dp. Give it a shot.

Go into the registry and add this dword string into the following location. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

Make a new Dword value and name is Priority256 and then for the DWORD Data value make that 60 save and reboot. Presto no more lag, cuts or audio drop outs. I have attached the modified registry key for ease. To manually mod it the registry location is at the following.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 07-09-2009 at 05:46 PM.