Thread: Shake And Save
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shake And Save

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
No.
I take a screen shot and it goes into my device file under programs.
I "copy" the pic but I cannot paste it for instance in this forum.
BUT I can paste it in my File Explorer where the screen shot is after I take a screen shot.
. don't know why I cannot paste it in a post.
Yeah, im not even sure that would work on a real computer... You have to upload the picture to the internet first via www.imageshack.us, www.photobucket.com, or even www.flickr.com, after that's done you need to obtain the web address of said image. Most modern browsers allow you to rightclick and 'copy image location' or if for some wierd reason you still use internet explorer you have to right click, then select properties, then highlight and copy the Address(URL). After thats done browse to the post you would like to post in, and click the mountains button (fifth from right) and paste the address into the box that opens and press enter. after that you should see a copy of the picture loaded into the preview window for your post.

Please note this is how to do it from an actual computer (i.e. desktop, laptop). Should be quite the similar process on your device, but im not sure as i have never uploaded an image from my cellphone.

Hope this helps Biker1
This post has been thanked 1 times.