View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 11:38 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint messing with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
right, its a system limitation, just like the instinct had, no way around it.

@syanni- long time no hear bruh, but im pretty sure call center reps get paid for plan changes, in the retail store we get paid off of rate plan changes. i.e. we make about 10 bucks everytime we switch someone to the simpl everything plan
i feel ya man.. we at vzw kinda have the same kinda thing, we get $25 bucks for writing up a Data card.

So sprint spiffs on the simply everything plan... not to shabby considering alot of people end up getting that.

"long time no hear" cuz i jumped ship for a BB Storm lol... needless to say, i ship jumped once again and now rockin an Omnia. Good to be back

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!