View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Sprint messing with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I used to work at Sprint, and I can tell you that syanni is probably right. You can't have a SERO plan with the Pre, so I'm sure they are forcing all Pre owners onto their newer plans to phase out the older ones. I've seen this before when I worked there, although I can't remember the phones they did it for.

And a Sprint employee won't be able to hook you up. The block is built into their system and there's probably not a way around it. Your best bet might be to call retentions, they might be the only ones to get around it.
right, its a system limitation, just like the instinct had, no way around it.

@syanni- long time no hear bruh, but im pretty sure call center reps get paid for plan changes, in the retail store we get paid off of rate plan changes. i.e. we make about 10 bucks everytime we switch someone to the simpl everything plan

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!