View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dangit i have to get a new touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
So this is a new phone and it lasted about 3 months and guess what....... NO the keyboard didnt fail. the speaker did. the only way to talk on the phone is to use speaker phone. the lady was puzzled when i told her what went wrong with it. another thing is they said it will take about a week or two just to ship it then the normal 2 days to get to my house. i guess there backed up on devices.

it kinda sucks though cuz the keyboard is awesome on this phone and im worried that when i get the one in the mail ill be on of them people complaining every couple months that they have to get a new one. i have no clue how the ear piece went out but it sad.

the only thing i have a problem with this phone is my dpad seems to zoom in on stuff at random and then my buttons wont work unless i put the phone to sleep then wake it up. weird. lets all hope i get another winner like this one.

on the plus side ill have an extra tp for a week so i can flash roms like crazy on it hehe
I know this is a stupid question, but did you flash back to stock first and see if that took care of your speaker problem or problems?