View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:20 AM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Titan still top of the game?

TP2 is going to be a flop like the TP I'm afraid, man I hope HTC proves me wrong! But have you checked out the Omnia Pro? It looks solid in every way!

I am in college also but I'm constantly trading phones around haha. It will be personal preference, I can tell you now that theres nothing you have mentioned that my TP didn't do, besides wifi switch.

The only thing the Treo Pro is missing is the Flashability. I love my Treo Pro, it is a great device, and has the 3.5 hp jack.

The Omnia Pro just looks like it has the necessary stuff, including the ever elusive 3.5mm Headphone jack!

EDIT: I just realized that the phone makes a smiley face using that bottom button setup haha. That may be unforgivable!

Last edited by thacounty; 07-09-2009 at 12:28 AM.