View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:04 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Dangit i have to get a new touch pro

So this is a new phone and it lasted about 3 months and guess what....... NO the keyboard didnt fail. the speaker did. the only way to talk on the phone is to use speaker phone. the lady was puzzled when i told her what went wrong with it. another thing is they said it will take about a week or two just to ship it then the normal 2 days to get to my house. i guess there backed up on devices.

it kinda sucks though cuz the keyboard is awesome on this phone and im worried that when i get the one in the mail ill be on of them people complaining every couple months that they have to get a new one. i have no clue how the ear piece went out but it sad.

the only thing i have a problem with this phone is my dpad seems to zoom in on stuff at random and then my buttons wont work unless i put the phone to sleep then wake it up. weird. lets all hope i get another winner like this one.

on the plus side ill have an extra tp for a week so i can flash roms like crazy on it hehe