Thread: SMS backup
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:47 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
i know if you use dashwire, you can view your backed up everything on the pc.. its all stored to your account online.. you can see your stored pics,mms,sms...emails i think

and im sure theres something you can do about your xml and such.... i dont backup txts, just adds to the lag when u have a bunch anyways.. once their a few days old what do u need them for anyways... are you really gonna spend the time, scrolling up, click older, scroll up, click older, repeat for 35 pages till you find that month old message, thats retarded...

sorry, not sure why i just went off on people who back up txts, my bad, im gonna leave it cuz im sure people will get a kick out it and we'll have some good laughs and flaming LOL..

For real. How many days worth of the girlfriend telling you she's horny, she loves you, she hates you, she loves you, she hates you do you really need?

JK

I capped out my txt upload limit w/ MyPhone and that's when I realized the error of my ways and now unless it's an important text...every time I flash I get rid of them.