Thread: SMS backup
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: SMS backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by FragileRock View Post
actually another question too is can you view backed up sms in threaded view on the pc?
i know if you use dashwire, you can view your backed up everything on the pc.. its all stored to your account online.. you can see your stored pics,mms,sms...emails i think

and im sure theres something you can do about your xml and such.... i dont backup txts, just adds to the lag when u have a bunch anyways.. once their a few days old what do u need them for anyways... are you really gonna spend the time, scrolling up, click older, scroll up, click older, repeat for 35 pages till you find that month old message, thats retarded...

sorry, not sure why i just went off on people who back up txts, my bad, im gonna leave it cuz im sure people will get a kick out it and we'll have some good laughs and flaming LOL..