View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:59 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sending Multi text messages & freezes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
I am not sure which ROM you loaded but it is always good practice to hard reset (or clear storage) after you load a new ROM. Don't be too afraid of trying out a couple of other ROMs to find the one you like best. Read through the thread to help find one you like. Or you can just go back to the sloooooow stock ROM to make your BF happy.
It's also best to hard reset (clear storage) before flashing a new rom.
It will delete all the programs installed,
and it helps to keep little bits of data sticking around to mess with the next rom you're going to flash onto your phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
You shouldn't have to read much, just look at the most active ones and give it a try. Make sure to read through the "unlocking" section and you will be on your way. If you get stuck, read some more or post a question. Pretty much everyone here is willing to help out. Good luck and the stock ROMs are soooo boring.
agreed, stock roms are no bueno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
Ya I recommend a Hard Reset first, that should fix ur issues, also keep your threads to a minimum. A lot of times you get so many threads going that it really bogs down ur SMS. After a hard reset, let us know if its still not working, but i'm 99% sure u should be fine after that, and if you flash a custom rom the right way, then u wont be disappointed and wont go back!
It's not really the amount of the threads in my opinnion.
It's more of the amount of texts you have in your phone.
The incomming and outgoing both count,
most people think they don't need to delete their texts,
but you really do.
Don't let more than a couple hundred in your inbox at most.
I've noticed the more you have, the more it will make the whole phone lag.
But since it's happening after a hard reset,
then it can't really be the amount of texts since there would be none.
But that's just something to keep in mind if you flash a windows mobile 6.5 custom rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.