View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Call journaling application for TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
Couldnt find anything in search...but recently I was using CallFirewall, and I *love* one feature of it, and it has nothing to do with blocking or ignoring anything. Within CallFirewall there is a function where you can have your call history plugged into your calendar. That is what I need.

Here's why; CallFirewall eats battery life like nachos. I have all my rom settings to where my batter could potentially last 2 days, but with CF, it's down to 17% before late evening arrives.

Is there any app out there that has been developed that I'm just not finding?
I have an cab with an app called callcalendar and its light weight and whenever you boot up the phone it starts and its in the task manager too if you wanna stop program wanna start it back click the program. I'm posting from my phone but search for callcalendarinstaller or PM me and I'll send it to you

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER