Blitzed26
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSchitt28 View Post
this sounds like an issue with your work server or settings. they need to check it out and try and resolve your issue. i use simple exchange server mail2web, and i dont have any issues like this so i cant relate. maybe they should hard reset the device and re-enter everything, does anyone else you work with have these issues?
I have hard reset a million times as I am a new mogul user who flashed cooked roms all the time on my 6700. Same problem on my 6700 as I have on the mogul. I was 99% sure it is a server issue and not a phone setting issue. YES others have the same problem.

The big picture is that my IS department only supports the blackberry's they issue to company employees. I would assume that many on this board would agree, I don't want a blackberry for many reasons and I want to stick with my mogul.

Since the issue lies on the exchange side, I was hoping that someone would recognize the issue and I could communicate the setting that is causing this to my IS department since this isn't a priority for them.

Thanks for the quick response.