Old 07-07-2009, 11:19 PM
SRX8o7
PPCGeeks Regular

SRX8o7 is keeping up the good workSRX8o7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to SRX8o7 Send a message via MSN to SRX8o7
Sending Multi text messages & freezes

Hey everyone, this is sorta my first "offical" post. I searched this thread thurly before typing this out. Ive had my Touch Pro for about a month now. My bf had put the Touch Flow 3D from the TP2 on my phone, it worked at first but then started locking up and it kept reloading Touch Flow, we came to the conclusion that my ROM isnt updated, and that I would have to get a custom ROM in order to get that working, my bf doesnt want to do that because he says that it can really eff my phone up and there would be nothing we could do about it. We already restorted it once when it just went to a black screen.
Ever since then, for some random reason, when I go to get a text message, It will first tell me I sent a message, then Ill hear my txt message ringtone 2 times, then get my text message. Sometimes it still locks up for a bit. Even when I go to turn my phone on it says that I sent a text message when I didnt. None of my friends have said that I have been sending random texts to them but 1 person, I just deleted our convo and it stopped but its been doing it again. Any idea why this might be happening?
I want to learn more about upgrading and tweaking my Touch Pro but obviously I still no nothing. I dont want to do something that I will regret too :P

Thanks