View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:56 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EvDO vs 1x: Ev receiving delayed texts more often...???

the only reason that i said that it could potentially void your warranty is if you were to brick the phone in the process of flashing, which is an extreme circumstance. on the other hand, if the phone won't boot, they won't be able to see what version. nevermind finding a tech that actually knows anything, nevermind enough to notice a difference in version numbers. those are all factors that probably won't ever come into place.

they won't know if you're forcing 1x, and honestly, they probably would prefer you do so that they don't pay the extra bandwidth charges lol

on the plus side, 1x is what texts go through, as well as voice, and if you keep it on 1x, you'll always get your txts instead of skipping between evdo and 1x. i live in long island, ny, and i recommend the telus radio. if that doesn't do enough, try the us cellular. you can always go back to stock.