View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 05:48 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Palm Pre & Touch Pro Face Off

I don't have a TP but I can tell you what I've used with my Pre. I have my hotmail set to check for new messages every 10 mins and yahoo and gmail every hour. I have used my Pre all day with several phone calls and browsing the web without having to charge it on a number of occasions, especially on weekends. Of course I do turn off bluetooth when I don't need it. There are times though that I will watch a DVD or listen to Pandora and of course that will drain the battery much quicker.

This post has been thanked 1 times.