View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 01:33 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Rom Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hou_devry@yahoo.com View Post
Hello I have a few questions basically I have read through thread after thread since there are like 10 million threads and there are to many that they repeat and confuse and before I do anything I want straight answers so talk to me like I'm 3.

I have the Sprint HTC Touch Pro I love the phone and want to install the best ROM possible and all the tweaks and which I know how to unlock flash and re-lock my phone already.

What I want to know is does anyone have a link to the newest and best ROM available. And then I also have a collection of cabs for my phone from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/arch.../t-453349.html but are these the newest. I have previously installed the mighty ROM but it was completely different from any phone that I have found videos that did the same ROM is it the theme that makes their phone like like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnvwKFzSy2w

I know most of you are going to read this and think I am stupid but I am just trying to get the most straight answers possible before I do anything to my phone since the last thing I wanna do is brick a $400 phone. I really like the way that a lot of the phones look in videos but they don't answer all the questions and thread after thread just become redundant.

Basically I just want the newest ROM for my phone to work great run fast and look good I don't need an extremely lot of programs on my phone if anyone would be so kind to help me I would appreciate it but if your just going to try to send me to more threads then no thanks cause I have read to many as is!
I was in your boat a few weeks back. Feel free to PM me for suggestions and questions. I am on AIM most all day, so that would be an easy way to get back and forth.