Gardoon
PPCGeeks Regular

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Rom Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman9821 View Post
I've tried a good amount of roms, such as Demoliton, SsS, Mighty 4 & 5, Psyki, Silence, Silence and Mighty's Viva La Revolution, and Energy's 'phoenix' and 'magic', I'm currently on 'magic' and it's my favorite rom as of right now- it came out june 30th, so 6 days ago, oh btw since it erases all your memory when you flash just make sure u save at least ur contacts, a good program for that is PIM backup, and then since your phone will be wiped of everything it'll be a good time to just try a couple of roms and see which one you like best before adding all your personal customizations like your different cabs, whether they're applications or games, then I would also check out TSOwens's thread on custom taskbars, its a .cab application and it makes your phone look a lot better and more to your liking
BTW, NRG just released one last night. It's not in the subject line yet, but it's available at the German mirror.

So as it's been stated a few times here, new ones come out very often. Since I started flashing my new phone, I don't think I've gone 2 weeks without a new NRG ROM being released. You seriously need to try them all. Or at least all of the ones that have been updated in the past week.

I strongly recommend flashing from your SD card. I've had a ROM or two go south on me, and having the SD card available makes for a very easy recovery.