View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:30 AM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4 and counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post
This makes no sense to me, if the phone is not meant to slide sideways then why does it? I am left handed and when I use one hand to open the phone it slides to the right some and sticks. So, yes it is a big deal to me. Why would I get rid of the phone if I like it, I just won't settle for a defective phone. As far as things that move will have play over time, I have a car to sell you, don't worry about all the play in the stearing or all the rattles you hear because all things that move will have some play over time.
its up to you to get a front end alignment, if you take your Lexus mudding or rock climbing obviously its going to "wear and tear" sooner than taking it on asphalt street. i use my left hand to slide the phone open and i get no play at all. ive had mine two weeks before they were publicly released and ive dropped mine a couple of times on pavement, and i still dont have any "oreo" effect.

Ok, im hungry now, i gotta go find a glass of cold milk....

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

Last edited by nxtech3; 07-06-2009 at 10:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.