View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:33 AM
JoeBobOneHalf
PPCGeeks Regular

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint using good advertiving for the Pre

I saw a really good Palm Pre commercial in the middle of the night last night (comedy central or Adult Swim I think.) It starts out looking like a commercial for facebook, with the different parts of the facebook page being live with real prople (In hindsite it closely resembled the interactive "Now Network" live feed on the Sprint website. Then it zooms out to show its on the Palm Pre, where face book is updating live on the Phone. A few cards are flicked and it's all "Your simaltanious applications updating live right on your Phone. Thats the Palm Pre, only on the Now Network."

I think this is an amazing commercial because it draws you in and shows you your computers facebook instead of you mobile facebook which is i'm certain what almost every non_PPC user with facebook is used to seeing on their phone. Kudos Sprint.

ps, sorry if the message is weird, I'm posting from my phone and not looking at what in writing
PHONE HISTORY: Sony Ericsson T61c> LG VX7000 (Charging Port Broke)>LG vx8500 (Chocolate) X5 (Phone was a piece of ****)> LG vx8600> Samsung u740 (I don't even remember by now)> Samsung u740 (No service)> Samsung u740 (10 Dropped calls daily) (Goodbye Verizon) > PPC6800 Mogul)>Moto Q9c> PPC6800 Mogul > PPC6850 Touch Pro (Plus a PPC6900 just for fun)