View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a fully functional TP2 rom???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I haven't been able to be on here much lately with work issues so can someone point me to the best and fully functional TP2 rom or tell me that it just isn't done yet. I really am not looking for something thats close with a few bugs....I just don't have the time anymore. I need something working that can plug and play and I can easily move on with my life. THANKS

The best TP2 ROM in my opinion is in Silences 3.3 Rhodium ROM or in Calkulin's Kitchen OEM Manila Rhodium Engine 2.0.37395.3 with the Tachi Phone Canvas. But I don't think you will find a fully functional one yet.

You can go here for updates http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
This post has been thanked 2 times.