View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with my new ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkthatruth View Post
I recently maid the switch over from EnergyROM to JuicyROM and I have been very impressed.
However I have to find out how to do a couple things, and all the solutions I've tried don't work.

#1 How do I display percentage with battery at the top right? When I click the battery it shows me the percentage by 10's, I prefer to see it at the top right without having to click anything in increments of 1 (like in Energy ROM).

#2 Will the MightyROM themes work on the JuicyROM (because I get bored of the same old black)? If not are there any custom themes for TF3D I can use on this ROM?

#3 How do i disable the keyboard to automatically pop up when i open a text message in portrait mode?

If you can help me, I can help you by donating via PayPal, depending how satisfied in the end. Thanks!
#1 - go to the custom taskbar thread.
if you're running windows mobile 6.5, then search for 6.5 custom taskbar.
inside those threads they have instructions on how to get the percentage on the taskbar with the battery symbol or without the battery symbol.

#2 - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75
that's the vga themes section here.
there's tons more at the diamond or raphael section at xda-developers.com
and xda also has a theme section aswell.

#3 is already answered thanks to mlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I think you'd be surprised. A lot of people won't be that interested in the money.
I know I'm not.
I personally don't like people making this site their second job.
This post has been thanked 1 times.