View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 09:46 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are there SIPs that don't suck!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben- View Post
to comment on build quality. Ive had my TP since it was released on sprint, Ive dropped it many many times, I keep it in my pocket, it slides around my car,i use it outdoors, i get mad and slam it down hard (its very rewarding due to its weight). I use the keyboard with dirty hands, grease from food hands, just out the shower hands. This thing has given me no problems, it looks rough (corners have dings and scratches, you can see where it drug across the street etc.) but its still chugging along like it was when i got it.

Sounds like you got a couple bad ones, or your just expecting too much. I love this thing and cant wait for the TP2.
I guess you and I have been lucky. I've had my phone for about 7.5 months and have not had any of the issues described above.

On the topic though, EZinput 2.0 works very well in my opinion and TouchPal cannot be beat, there are plenty of skins for it if you don't like the looks. I don't use either on my TP very often, but TouchPal is my preferred SIP on my Diamond.