Thread: FLAC support?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 09:22 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FLAC support?

Congrats! Yep, he still has the TP and I'm thinking I might switch out the Diamond to the TP or TP2.. gonna wait and see how it looks. I'm missing keyboard all of a sudden!... more than that gettin bored!

I don't play music on my phone so nope.. I play tons of mindless games and puzzles and otherwise I mostly use the phone for tethering and reading with mobipocket..... oh yeah and phone calls! LOL

BrennB