View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 04:43 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calling all underclockers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
codybear, can i ask what the hell you do at work? lol jk
lol, I do landscapping most of the time.
otherwise I fix things around my college campus.
pretty rellaxed job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I remember hearing that people were saying it hurt battery life, or was no change at all by slowing it down. It wasn't really all that fantastic of a change. I never jumped on that bandwagon because of those early complaints so I don't have any personal experience.

I've just noticed my phone dies quickest when I'm using it. It can sit overnight and have nearly no loss, but it takes about five texts to match the drain of sitting idle overnight...
I remember reading those comments about it hurting or not doing much at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_shadow View Post
^^^^WHAT! What are you doing to get that intense battery life? Tweaks? ROM?
lol, no tweaks, running nfsfan's rom.
my TP charges really quickly too.
alot quicker than my vogue did with all the tweaks and mods I could do to that thing.
I guess I'm just really lucky because I stay in a revA coverage area all the time and never get below 2 bars. maybe that helps me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I'll add a +1 to WTF to this, this was too long for me to read the first time around

I had coreplayer streaming some music OTA at work (di.fm electro house) to my a2dp headphones last week for about an hour. I went from 80% battery to 12%...

An hour.

It doesn't even charge that fast.
lol.