View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:57 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Data Connection Problem

Ok so I have been flashing a few different ROMs to try and fix this problem. What is happening, is every time I shut off my phone and turn it back on again, i takes literally 10 minutes to get a data connection. I am currently running the Energy ROM, before that I ran Groove5, Silence/Mighty, Techs Ultimate ROM (which I think started this probelm), and Mighty ROM5. I have tried everything I could think of and have also run the Sprint Cab updater thing. Any help...?

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!