View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 04:20 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New problem- no data + no username!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
So I got my refurb today & I have no data, no username, and the MSL I got off sprint.com does NOT work to reprogram it. I have installed carrier cabs, ran IOTA, done everything I can think of aside from chucking it at the wall. What do I do? Please help me. I am getting SO pissed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I'm not crying.... yet. You must understand, I'm a data hoor. My veins are starting to itch.

What pisses me off is that the guy who programmed it at the store had a big yellow "In Training" badge on & it took him like 20 minutes just to get it up & running. I'm thinking he fubared something. Damnit I wish they'd have just let me do it myself!!! Gahd.
lol, I'm right there with you.
but it seems like you never really have good luck with phones,
so I doubt its the newb sprint guy that did it. haha.
I would have said isntall carrier cabs,
but you said you tried that.
other than making sure you soft-reset after the carrier cab install,
or trying a hard reset, I have no other ideas....

and in the even that you have tried those to no avail,
this post becomes nothing more than a ...bump...