View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:16 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Title bar battery meter horribly innacurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
the battery meeter off 6.1 is one of the things i miss. it gave 83% or 55% not just this 1/4 BS. thats one thing i need to work on. i miss the actual amount of battery i have left. if i want to see the actual amount i have to go into start and open system info.
you can go to the custom taskbar thread (the one for 6.5) and it will tell you waht to do in there to get the percentage steps on the taskbar itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
I use dci Battery and Qwerty Memory meter. It is almost identical to VistaBattery, except it also shows the amount of free RAM on your device. since discovery, I've installed it first after every flash that I do. The application is available here: http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Sy...ry-73478.shtml
is it skinable? that would be awesome.
otherwise I'll stick to batti 2.4 as it's the same battery bar, but totally customizable with looks within the program itself. no modding files or antyhing,
good if you liek to chang ethemes alot like me.