View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:10 AM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Annoying Text Message Issues Fixed!!

just saw this on fuzemobility and its a problem that has annoyed the crap outta me since i got the phone so im sure it bothers others as well:

"I know some chef’s have fixed this but us common folk have two basic nuisances involving text messaging. The first is that when we go to a text message (or reply to one) you have to tap the screen before you start typing. Otherwise, you realize that you’re typing and nothing shows on the screen. The second is that when someone sends you multiple text messages and you open the thread only the last one is marked as read and the other ones remain unread so you have to click through them manually. Well loserskater has provided a cab that fixes both of these issues. Just install the cab, soft reset and you’re done. Good job. That was pretty annoying and I’m happy to be using the past tense"

Link to the article:
http://www.fuzemobility.com/text-message-nuisancesgone/

Thanx David and loserskater!
Attached Files
File Type: cab LOSER's SMS fix.cab (189.5 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.