Thread: ROM tips?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindication84 View Post
Hey everybody,

I think I'm finally ready to flash a a rom onto my TP.. I just am completely scared and in the dark about it. I have a few questions..

1. First of all, I want to get a WM 6.5 ROM.. can any of you suggest any good, fast ones? Is there a thread in this forum that makes flashing an easy, worry free process?

2. I am scared to death about bricking my phone. What's the success rate of this? In other words, how do you brick the phone? I heard something about Hard-SPL which was supposed to make it extremely hard to brick? (sorry if I sound really nooby right now) Will sprint's $7 cover my phone if I brick it?

3. How would I backup my phone to work with 6.5? I have PPC PIM Backup, but i'm not sure if that would be able to migrate over to 6.5?

I appreciate all help!
lol dont worry bro i help you out.. first you need to go to the cdma upgrade forum and download the right hardspl for your phone which is the 37 one also download the locker part just to have just in case you ever have to take it back to sprint because you need to be back on stock and have your phone lock.. second picking a rom is up to you i believe my rom is good but there are tons of others like groove who is really good..slient...mighty...also groove only does titanium i would suggest to do 6.5 with touch flow so you can have both worlds to get used to titanium and yes pim back up will work in 6.5 hopes this helps PM if you want some more steps by steps ect.