View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 09:25 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: TouchFLo 3D - Disappointing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage04 View Post
I have had a US Cellular HTC Touch Pro for just a few days, upgrading from the US Cellular HTC PPC 6800. I've been trying to stay with the new TouchFlo 3D interface but I really feel that while it certainly looks prettier than the normal "Today" main screen it doesn't seem nearly as intuitive or quick to use. Even things like Text/EMAIL/Missed Call information seems to take more time to really navigate to.

I was just wondering if anybody else feels this way, if they got over it on time, and if there is a good TouchFlo type theme that acts as a nice intermediate between the two. I will probably heavily modify the phone in a month or two but I want to try to get an idea of what works for me and what does not before I begin flashing the ROM and such.

Carnage
I went back to HTC Home...not as pretty but it's quicker to use. And I don't need picture tabs and other excessive things cluttering up my UI.