View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 07:00 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: My impressions ((not so) mini review)

wow, im a pothead, so my eyesights great(weeds better for your eyes than carrots) and that was one rough read...

ummm, hmmm, dont think you came up with anything not previously discussed... dont understand why you NEED a stylus to run WinMO, but hey, were all diff... i think ive pulled my stylus out twice b4, period, and it was my daughter not even me...

as far as ROMs go, goto the upgrades section, as post about whats the best have been beaten to death, everyone will have a different answer and reason... look through first 5 pages here and theres atleast 2 or 3 threads on what ROM to pick and y.. its all user preference...

as far as pic loading goes, you need the newest HTCAlbum and thats fixed...

You just need to spend a few days looking, searching, and alot of trial and error and you can fix almost every prob you think your already experiencing with your TP... theres very few bugs that the awesome people here and from XDA cant or havent fixed already...

hell were already ready for WinMO 7, 6.5s been here a few months already lol