View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 06:57 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Phone is always roaming

So I flashed the stock ROM on my phone today to clear up some issues I had weith another ROM I also used today. I wont say which one it is, but it is SUPER DUPER Multi Media Ultimate Galaxy ROM. Anyway, now that I have put Silence/Mighty ROM back on, my phone is stuck on roaming. Any fixes? I have tried re-flashing 3 times, and still no dice... TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!