View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 Rom issues. Phone hangs on boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icephreaq View Post
I've tried several different 6.5 roms ranging from build 21725 to the new 23001 build. I've managed to get several of them running for a short time on my Cellular South Diamond, however, after a reboot or two they all hang at the initial boot screen or the Windows boot screen. I keep ending up having to flash back to the stock CSouth rom. Could this just be the instability of the current 6.5 rom version or could it be a hardware issue with my CSouth phone? There are some really great roms here and I've dabled in cooking some of my own but I can't get anything to run for more than an hour. Getting quite frustrated!
I'm on Cellsouth and have had no problem running 6.5 roms. Are you flashing back to the stock before flashing new roms? It's a known issue that each time you flash to a new rom you should first go back to stock.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!