Thread: Pre price drop?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre price drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief85 View Post
Interesting, good to know. Typically, I shoo the reps away when they try to help me at the store (figuring that I already know more than they ever will), so I've not had much experience with them.
I can't say that something like this wouldn't be true, but this would be the first anyone around here has heard about it. I seriously doubt it is true.

If it is true, it is completely retarded. These devices are already so hard to get that the stores are trying to keep people from exchanging defective units so that they have enough to go around. If they drop the price, 3x more people are going to want them and it is just going to get stupid, because there are not enough to go around as it is.