Thread: Pre price drop?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre price drop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief85 View Post
Perhaps that was his way of getting her to hold off on buying until then? I don't know though, unless he flat out just doesn't know what he's talking about, I can't see much of a reason for deliberate misinformation...
Those guys have no idea what they are talking about. The manager at the local Sprint store today told me Sprint was not getting the Touch Pro 2 at all. They are radically misinformed, even if it isn't deliberate.