View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:22 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pim backup on 6.5 not working correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
I am currently running juicy's rom. For some reason when i go to backup my text messages I can't deselect my email accounts. i get a circle or square with ot without a check mark or I get a blue arrow. no matter what I set it on, the emails under the account tree are selected. if i get them unselected, PimBackup still backs up my emails.

What am I missing here? Never had this issue w/ 6.1 roms.

Thanks
I know this is in the wrong forum and I'm usually one to point that out but..... I also noticed this problem and frankly I'd rather not hear "use myphone or something else". Does anyone actually know why pim backup doesn't work?

Like my work? Hit