Thread: SMS question
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:55 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: SMS question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Mine goes directly into the entry screen and I'm ready to type.

Have you tried a soft reset? Are you running a custom ROM? Have you tweaked your phone recently?

Do you give it a couple of seconds while in portrait mode and see if your cursor is placed correctly?
if you are running the new tf3d the cursor doesn't go directly to the input line. I don't know if there is a fix for this yet, sorry.