Thread: SMS question
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:42 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: SMS question

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxxomxxo View Post
sorry im making this so confusing, but before when u clicked on the message from TF3D it took u too the threaded sms of that message, and the cursor was already placed in the reply box for you to type right away, now when u click on the message from TF3D it takes you to a new interface which is still threaded but you have to manually click in the reply box then when ur ready to send you have to click send instead of being able to hit enter on the keyboard to send. hopefully i have made it less confusing, and thanks for the help
Mine goes directly into the entry screen and I'm ready to type.

Have you tried a soft reset? Are you running a custom ROM? Have you tweaked your phone recently?

Do you give it a couple of seconds while in portrait mode and see if your cursor is placed correctly?