View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:47 PM
antjones21
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Re: Email problem for Touch Pro on Verizon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Hotmail can absolutely sync with windows mobile. It's MS's own platform and they've even developed push support for hotmail/live emails. Since I'm not too familiar with Verizon's built in apps, you'd likely need to stop using their version of mail and just use the normal pocket outlook that comes with the phone.

Try going to mobile.live.com and see if you can download a Windows Live cab, it typically includes support for things like Bing search, Live Maps, Live messenger, etc.

I've used Hotmail/Live email on several WM phones including the Mogul and the TP so I'm positive it works. Installing that Windows Live suite enables push support.

I typically find that VZW employees have no idea what they're talking about. I once had a guy tell me totally convinced that I would be charged for data usage over a WiFi network. Either he was an idiot, or was sketchy as hell in trying to sell me a data plan. Either way I don't trust anything they say anymore.
I know it it works, cause I have the Sprint Diamond and it works fine for me. But the people at Verizon are telling him that it does not work with Winmo phones. So I'm just curious if any other Verizon users had or have the same issue.