View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:29 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Returning for warranty, what needs to be reverted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgm541 View Post
The flashing isnt the only thing on my mind. The phone has a small microscopic scratch on the bottom left hand corner. I dont know if that will be a problem. I have no problem flashing the ROM and hardspl to stock, but the radio might be a bit of a problem since I dont know which one is stock. Anyway im trying to decide which is better, since if i go to the store and they tell me "no we wont take it because of the scratch", i can simply walk out, but if i do a mail exchange, they send me a new one, and they receive the old one and decide it cant be returned, i dont want to have to pay $550 on my next bill.
I don't think they'll care about a small scratch...maybe someone with experience can chime in on that one.

The stock radio can be found here: ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Jug...hipped%20R.rar

From thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616