View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Returning for warranty, what needs to be reverted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgm541 View Post
Ok, i was given two options,

a) I can visit the repair center and they will troubleshoot the phone there, and i will be given an exchange on the spot if it is truly broken

b) i can do mail exchange where they send a new one to my house, and I return the broken one.

is there a difference in what they look for?
If you go into the store, you definitely need to revert it back to stock. If you choose to do an over the phone exchange, you may be able to get away with not returning it to stock.

I get nervous about that kind of stuff, so I'd do it either way if you can (i.e. you don't have a problem with the miniUSB like I did with my Mogul).

It's always better to be safe than sorry!

This post has been thanked 1 times.