View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:04 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Pleeease Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
After reading the sticky on how to unlock my Pro, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the cmonex unlocker (hspl057) and began the process. After opening the the ROM utility and checking the necessary box, I camr to the screen where it said the process will take approx 10 min. I hit next saw a small box briefly on my laptop screen and then saw the tricolor screen on my phone. It does SAY SECURITY UNLOCKED at the top then followed by RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85). The tricolor screen is frozen on the phone and it disconnected my active sync session. What can I do to fix this or can anyone help me out here? PLEASE!

THANKS!!!
now you need to flash a rom, if you have one in mind just run the RUU, your phone wont connect to activsync when in bootloader, or show up in mycomputer. If you dont know what rom you should flash, you should flash back to stock for the time being.