View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:14 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro won't boot up?

Hey Geeks!

Bought a used Touch Pro for my mom yesterday. Everything...and I mean everything worked on the phone. I activated it for her, tested data, phone, and texting.

I unlocked the phone, flashed Sprint radio 1.1, and MightyROM 4. Installed a few cabs like SPB Backup and such. My brother delivered the phone to her. She called me and texted me, so I know it was working...

She was playing with it and ran the battery down...then plugged it to the wall charger overnight.

This morning, she went to check the phone and it was not turned on...so she turned it on. Apparently, it flashes the Touch Pro logo, but never the firmware and radio versions at the bottom of the screen. It just sits at this point. I tried to walk her through a Hard Reset, but it was too complicated for her.

Any ideas on what's going on? I won't get the phone back until probably late tomorrow, but I would love to save the trip to me if I can troubleshoot it over the phone!