View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 AM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Help, screen has pink tint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretthays View Post
Yes, several of those. I uninstalled PocketTwit since I had just installed it yesterday and also PocketController Pro since I assume it has some sort of effect on video... no change...

I reinstalled Pocket Controller Pro (interestingly the screen on the PC is in full color no problem, just the phone is 16 colors which leads me to think hardware...)

I have pulled the battery and the MicroSD card and reset.. .no change.
Yeah, it could be something with the cable that connects the LCD to the mobo. Have you tried a hard reset yet just to make sure? Most people recommend flashing back to stock as well...