View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: streaming media on skyfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok so I have been trying to use Skyfire for the last hour now, and have not been able to watch one bit of streaming anything! What am I doing wrong??? Example:
I go to skyfire browser, then I type in justin-tv.com or tikilive.com or hulu.com, and when I try to click on a show, or sport, or something, nothing happens! I know I have the latest version of SkyFire, because I downloaded the latest from Skyfire.com today. Everyone tells me they can watch everything just fine, so why is mine different? Do I need something else on my TP? a flash bundle perhaps??? Can you inform me please?
Sir I will do anything in my power to help, but why do you make a simple thing so hard.. I'm watching beautiful TV using the new latest Skfire web browser that's in my new MultiMedia Super ROM.....

TIPS:

1. Make sure you have a 3g or Wifi connection activated.

2.Login to Skyfire and go to the video website of your choice.

3. Tap on the title of the video that you want to play, that's it.

4. So easy that a caveman can do it...