View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:34 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Buck View Post
I know all this info is available elsewhere but I had a customer (I'm an indirect sprint dealer) inquiring on how to flash so I compiled this Word document to email/give to customers. I tried to explain everything needed for an out of the box new phone. Please anyone/everyone review the document and give me some feedback, I'm sure I missed something. Also feel free to repost it anywhere you like, it is meant to help one and all. Sorry it is compressed in .rar format, it would not upload in .doc format. If anyone can get it to upload in .doc format please let me know how.
1) can't view your attachment since i dont have 2007 installed on this machine

2) to upload .docx (or in any format you want) you would need to use another site like sendspace, rapidshare, megaupload, etc...