View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gyro Alarm? or something similar.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Hi All!
It never ceases to amaze me how much my Pro is capable of thanks to all of you who help new dunce caps like me (eventhough I'm 46) leanr how to use this phone=D>

I read somewhere that there is a cab that I can install that will alarm when someone tries to move or touch my unattended phone; i.e. a snooping person trying to read my text msgs, contacts list or call history. Does anyone here know of such a thing to deter the snoops?

Thanks again in advance!!!!
you got a thanks because my dad is like 5 years older than you,
and about 4months ago I finally taught him how to log onto the internet.
And all you have to do is click the firefox icon on the desktop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
I scared the bejesus out of my 10 year old with this. Was pretty fun. LOL
HAHAHA That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Wow, this thing is great, seems as though it will do EXACTLY what I neede it to do! Thanks again!
Sweetness! I use it at work since I do landscapping/maintenance type stuff at my college, I usually set down my phone when I don't use it to listen to music through my headphones. This has helped me keep alot of people from "just messing" with me...or so they say they're "just messing"
This post has been thanked 1 times.