View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:32 PM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
stuck, freezes then reboots to CU. help please!

been working on for while. started off with juicy 2.5 or 2.7 cant really recall. as always, fone comes unlocked as i buy them for cricket use already flashed. wifes phone, and she not a techi of any sort, rom worked fine til recently. came with a cricket acrusoft(unistall with mms/wap fix) and pic and net stopped working. tried acrisoft for cricket (cab below for ref) and that is when probs really started. not sure if fone dependent as i was able to get energy 3.0 working just by installing the cab on my tp. know reg strings to change, know mms options settings, and connection settings. but cant get diamond to take and hold. switched to reeseboy generic 23001 rom, then fifi rom, and now on calkulins rom. all net same prob. freezes, and when i remove battery or reset i get same issues. (wont power down or shutxp) starts back up with uc, first allign screen, then uc after 3 sec (every time i shut down) net wont work even after cricket acrisoft, phm regi, mms options, and connections have been changed. if i hit the hay now, i'll get 2 hours sleep before work and can't tend to it till tomorow morning when i get home. dog tired, cant figure out.

Please help. the diamond seems to be greek compaired to titan and tp.